Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Passport required
- You must bring a phocotopy of your passport ( The main page where your photo is ), It will be requested by inmigration in order to leave the porth facility.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is only open to passangers from ship
- • If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made • Upon arrival, please take the free shutle service from the ship to the visitors center, also called residencia 3. Our guide will be there with a sign with your name. • Is mandatory to bring a photocopy of each of the passanagers ( the copy of the page where your photo is ), it will be requested by the inmigration authorities in order to leave Acajutla porth • Our emergency line / whats app is +503-76007313
- Departure Point: Once on the port, take the shutle bus to the visitors center also called Residencia 3, there is a booth named “El Salvador” Our guide will be there with your name. The emergency phone is +503-76007313 (jus in case you dont see Our guide ). The driver will be 30 min before the cruise arrives and will wait for you 60 minutes. Address: The tours departs from Acajutla visitors center, also called Residencia 3. Please take the free shutle from the ship to the visitors center. Our guide will be waiting there with a sign. Directions: Take the free shutle bus from the ship to the visitors center ( also called residencia 3 ) in Acajutla porth. Our guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name. Dates: Weekdays Return point: The tours ends next to ship
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 frontend.day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 frontend.day or less before event
You can start this experience at the following places.
San Salvador SV