Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller/pram accessible
- Infants must sit on your lap
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All passengers need a photocopy of the passport ( The page where your photo is ) in order to leave the port facilities.
- The museum is closed on Mondays
- Tour departs one hour after the ship arrives
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements • If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made • upon arrival, please take the free shuttle service from the ship to the visitors center, also called residencia 3. Our guide will be there with a sign with your name. • Is mandatory to bring a photocopy of each of the passengers ( the copy of the page where your photo is ), it will be requested by the immigration authorities in order to leave Acajutla port
- take the free shuttle from the ship to the visitor center, Your guide will be waiting for you.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is canceled 2 days or more before the event
Santa Elena is a new residential area, enjoy a panoramic view of the San Salvador valley and San Salvador volcano.
See one of the most important plazas in the city, Were concerts, young people, bikers club get together during the day at different times
One o f the most important plazas in town, in honor of president Barrios, who is believed brought the coffee to this country.
A unique building, its design marvels to many people, natural fresh and colors are provided for the direct sunlight.
An important building, now converted into a museum, visited by locals and foreigners.
If you do not choose pick-up, you can start the experience at any of the places below.
Avenida Don Pedro De Alvarado
Avenida Don Pedro De Alvarado, Acajutla Acajutla Sonsonate Department, SV
- Barcelo San Salvador
- Comalapa Intl Airport
- Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador
- Crowne Plaza Hotel San Salvador
- Holiday Inn San Salvador
- Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto
- Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall